Thursday, July 23, 2009

Colour Selections & Frustration

Well we have settled on a monier sambucca tile roof, monument gutters and downpipes, silver fascia & window frames so apart from paint we have almost selected all our pre-construction items.

Now the frustration and that is with selling our current place. Our agents change their story each day and I never know what is the truth and I find I am second guessing myself. This is a very stressful situation but my bank manager has given me another 4 weeks to come up with a contract of sale so I guess patience is the key. Lets hope we get some "written" offers after the weekends inspections.

Back to the fun part, below is our site plan and services plan






We will post some photos of the block soon, we just need to move this trailer that seems to live there, maybe once we settle on the land next Monday I can claim the trailer as my own

No comments:

Post a Comment