Monday, August 31, 2009

I Want A Slab & I want it Now

Normally when I want a slab I head of the Mr Murphy's, wander the aisles and select 24 bottles of what ever takes my fancy, but now my slab is different, I want a truck load of concrete delivered to my block and poured.

My builder said I would have one by Mid-September, so technically he isn’t late but one would expect the prep works to occur and on Saturday when we visited, nothing!!!!!!!!!

I feel like Verucca Salt, I want a slab and I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the fun part of building, we have made our selections, lodged our variations, its been over 4 weeks since we settled on the land, so all that’s left is for construction to begin, I want to see some action.

I guess they say patience is a virtue, mmmmm I don’t care about that hurry up & build my house

No comments:

Post a Comment