Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Second Guessing

Well I am now starting to work out that colour selection is not all that its cracked up to be.

You see its very difficult to translate the vision in your head on to paper and match the colour of your roof, bricks and garage door.

Originally I believed I wanted a Shale Grey garage door to match the window frames and gable backgrounds thinking it would provide a contrast to the Blue Bricks and Black Roof. Now I am thinking it will be too "bright" and look odd so now I am thinking of matching the roof and going a black garage door? I have asked Mrs B and she states she doesn't care and I can decided. I am sure that attitude will change if I stuff it up.

Here is a picture of our Front Elevation to give you an idea on the starting point and what one has to visualise a real house will look like


Anyway we still have another week or so before we have to make a final choice but I do worry that a decision now maybe regretted down the track and may involve a dreaded "variation" to fix

No comments:

Post a Comment