Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fixing Is Complete

Well a genuine pattern is forming with good progress each week. Fixing is now complete and I have cut out for my speakers and according to our Construction Manager the painting started today.

So what remains to be done?

Now lets see; the painting, tiling of the kitchen (wall only), bathrooms, toilet & laundry. The laying of the carpet and floorboards, the electrical fit off and plumbing fit off. The installation of the air con condenser, the solar gas boosted hot water service and the water tank and let’s not forget the concrete veranda, alfresco, driveway & path.

Other than that we are done, oh and an oven and gas cook top, but then we are done!!

Below are some pictures including my speaker cut out.







We have arranged for the blinds to be measured in the 13th of March and I plan to ask once again, when is handover? If they tell me April 30 again I will scream aaaghhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment